Creating a better everyday life for people worldwide living with lymphoedema and related disorders.
We work in partnership with the National Lymphoedema Frameworks to improve the life’s of people living with lymphoedema and related disorders.
- We value the knowledge and experience of people living with lymphoedema
- We are passionate about changing the life’s of people living with lymphoedema
- Drive / Dynamic
- Power: We are stronger together than separate
- To increase awareness by raising the profile of lymphoedema
- To increase knowledge about lymphoedema by initiating and/or contributing to research programmes
- To disseminate this knowledge by implementing an international, not-for-profit publications strategy
- To increase understanding of lymphoedema and its management by creating and/or contributing to the development of education programmes
- To promote and facilitate international collaboration
- To provide a cross cultural networking platform through an annual international event where all stakeholders will have the opportunity to contribute and influence the ILF agenda
- To promote and document best practice with the development of an international minimum dataset
- To facilitate and/or contribute to better access to treatment for patients worldwide
- To promote and support initiatives whose goals are to improve the national/regional/local management of lymphoedema anywhere in the world
- To help the healthcare industry understand the real needs of patients and practitioners, and develop and evaluate diagnostic tools and treatments.