Service Collaboration to Improve Ulcer Care
The national NHS conference this September will be focusing on Service Collaboration to Improve Ulcer Care: How to be working together to develop standardised wound care services to tackle variation, improve time to heal and reduce amputations.
It takes place on Tuesday, 24 September 2019, Birmingham City Football Ground, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
This unique and inspirational networking day will connect participants with like-minded professionals with similar clinical goals. Be inspired by hearing case studies of clinical progression and take away implementable ideas for change to improve your ulcer care and clarify patient care pathways. Participants will leave this NHS networking forum, with the motivation to:
- Gain new insights into wound care strategy
- Establish the Get It Right First Time (GIRFT) initiative
- Benchmark education and training to improve patient care
- Advance service collaboration for a clearer patient pathway
- Reduce variation within your service and product procurement
- Progress specialised non-diabetic ulcer care to reduce amputations.
Professor Christine Moffatt, Chair of the ILF, willl be presenting her view on “Enabling a national wound care strategy: Establishing priorities for lower limb ulceration”:
- Enhancing MDT collaboration across community and acute services for the treatment of leg ulceration
- Improving outcomes for leg ulcer patients: exploring role of vascular intervention
- Bringing different organisations together to build a national wound care model.
Contact email@example.com directly quoting discount code LYMPHO60 and you will receive £60 off the price of attendance to this conference. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.