The Trustees of ILF welcome requests to become an ILF Partner Organisation from organisations who support the philosophy of the ILF. Partner Organisations are normally not-for-profit organisations whose objectives and actions contribute to improve the management of lymphoedema and related disorders locally and worldwide.
ILF Partner Organisations contribute to:
- Increased public awareness of lymphoedemas by raising their profile
- Increased knowledge and understanding of lymphoedema by initiating and/or contributing to Research Programmes
- Dissemination of knowledge about lymphoedema and its management
- Facilitation improved patient access to treatment
In becoming a Partner Organisation, the ILF and its Partners reciprocally agree to:
- Create links between their websites
- Promote each others’ events and actions to their respective members on their websites, by electronic or other means when and where appropriate
- Display and distribute each others’ promotional material during events where and when applicable
- Provide free information display at each others’ events when possible
- Grant each other one free exhibitor registration during their respective conferences
- Share regular updates on activities, articles and events
If you wish to discuss becoming a Partner Organisation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in registering as a Partner with the ILF, please contact the ILF Secretariat email@example.com. Your request will be considered by the Board of Directors and you will be informed of the outcome within 6 weeks of submission.