We are proud to announce that the Anatolian Lymphoedema Association (ALA) is now an ILF Framework.
The objectives by ALA:
- Carrying out studies which will lead to understanding of the importance of lymphedema and reorganization of lymphedema by the health professionals, to provide collaboration between health professionals.
- Arranging and performing studies which will lead to understanding the importance of lymphedema by population and also to collaborate with the official and private press agencies for that purpose.
- Preparing materials, books and booklets about lymphedema and prevention of lymphedema both in website and hardcopies.
- Planning scientific studies and epidemiological research on lymphedema and to publish them.
- Organizing annual multidisciplinary Lymphedema Symposium
- Giving educational classes for patients and health professionals
- Supplying lymphedema materials for needed and poor patients
You can read more on the ALA website (Turkish only)